15 November 2008

Life on Mars (Bar)

4 November 2008

I can’t believe I haven’t written for so long! Granted, not too much has happened as I have been on break from school and have been at home for the most of it. The biggest news in my life is that our dog had puppies! They are really cute and we have been augmenting her diet to allow them to feed. I promise I’ll post pictures of them soon. How adorable!

I also returned from Cholpon-Ata a few days ago where a volunteer hosted a Halloween Party. It was fun to dress up (I went as a Mar’s Bar) and to hang out with other Americans for an American holiday. I returned to Karakol and spent an extra night there where I cooked Mac n’ Cheese and Tuna fish with another friend, something I can’t really do at my village. Regardless, it was pretty exciting for me.

So yes, there isn’t any terribly interesting stories for me (I did laundry yesterday and it froze though which I guess was funny). But I am going to Bishkek later this week for some program travel and that should be fun and interesting. Anyhow, today mostly I sat around and waited excitedly for news of the election. None yet.

No comments: