23 April 2009

Cool Experiences...





12:45 19 April 2009

I have had nothing but awesome people come visit me off of couch surfing! This past weekend I had this really interesting and intelligent Mexican national come visit, he is so cool! He has worked with National Geographic, written a prize winning book, and even worked with Gabriel Garcia Marquez! We took a great walk around my village on a beautiful day and I showed them all the sites of it. I found a cool new place in my village too, there used to be a PMK, a construction materials collective factory and the remnants of it exist today, including an absolutely huge sickle and hammer symbol. Anyhow, the pictures tell the stories better then the words. All of these are courtesy and copyright of Temoris Grecko.

1 comment:

Littlebird said...

I miss you Jonathan! Looks like you're living in some beautiful country.
-Lauren R.