20 August 2008

Kyrgyz Kitties



A note on my cats.

My kitten has grown a lot since the last picture I put up of her. As you can see, she is as cute as ever. However, she has entered the “annoying as heck adolescent” phase and constantly tries to attack my foot, meows incessantly for food from the table, and loves fighting her mom. I really like her mother, while she obviously wants food from the table, she is calm and friendly rather than annoying and insistent about it. Usually I try to give it to the mom to teach the other cat a lesson. I feel momma cat is similarly annoyed with her daughter’s behavior. I would be too if my daughter constantly stuck up on me, jumped on me from behind, and sunk her claws into my back. It’s these behaviors that elicit scenes like the picture below.

No comments: